Find the Lowest Rates
on Line of Credit Loans
Simply Banc provides Line of Credit loans to help business owners expand their territory, take on more projects, purchase inventory or equipment, and even finance payroll when needed.
- Secured business lines of credit rely on collatoral.
- Secured credit line loans offer lower interest rates with higher lines of credit.
- Perfect for businesses looking to quickly access cash for payroll or other business expenses.
Up to $500,000
10 to 25 Years
line of credit loan FAQ
What is a Business Line of Credit?
What are the requirements for a Business Line of Credit?
While lenders typically have varying eligibility requirements, to qualify for a business line of credit, you will likely need:
- At least six months in business
- At least $25,000 – $50,000 in annual revenue
How does a Business Line of Credit work?
When you open a business line of credit, the business receives access to a stated amount of funds to use as needed. A monthly statement reflecting the amount of credit used will also include any interest charges. You only pay interest for the funds you use as you use them.
What is a Business Line of Credit used for?
A business line of credit can be used for any business expense you have. Use it to pay bills, purchase inventory or equipment, increase cash flow, and cover the costs of unexpected business expenses.
Speak with our Business Funding Experts.
We pride ourselves on our ability to educate business owners about the available opportunities that can help their business grow.